June 30, 2015
PulsePoint, a global programmatic platform for brand engagement, today announced the release of its programmatic content marketing platform, offering brands a single solution to efficiently target, distribute and optimize branded articles and videos to the right audience at unprecedented scale. The platform taps into PulsePoint’s global programmatic technology stack to process real-time contextual, audience, editorial and page-level behavioral data and optimize cross-device campaign delivery across social, native and display inventory.
Top brand advertisers, including Columbia Sportswear Company and TaylorMade Golf (a subsidiary of the adidas Group), were among the first to leverage the platform to amplify content marketing efforts. The platform analyzed a full suite of data points like time spent, scroll depth, scroll rate, social shares and video plays to optimize each piece of content for optimal performance. Consumers exposed to the campaigns have spent more than 5,000 cumulative hours actively viewing and engaging with the branded content delivered through PulsePoint’s platform. The offering is available in both the US and UK markets.
“PulsePoint’s content marketing platform is the first to target, distribute and optimize a brand’s content marketing campaign across all digital channels and devices with programmatic technology in real-time. Until now, it’s been very challenging for marketers to execute effective content-driven brand experiences to the right audience efficiently and at scale,” said Andrew Stark, SVP Content Solutions, PulsePoint. “We’re leveraging our long-standing programmatic expertise to provide clients with a single source platform that can help overcome that hurdle.”
Key benefits of PulsePoint’s Content Marketing Platform include:
* Automated, data-driven targeting for precise delivery to highly relevant audiences and contextual environments.
* Efficient distribution across leading social media channels, native platforms and premium websites at global scale.
* Proprietary optimization technology adjusts campaign configurations to eliminate under-performing content, channels and devices.
* Unified metrics and reporting provide extensive performance and engagement metrics at the creative, audience and page-level across each channel and format.
* Custom content creation and strategy services are available for brands seeking support in developing original stories and videos.
“Marketers are starting to shift the definition of success away from ‘getting that click’ towards creating a continuous value exchange between their brand and their audience. We’re excited to expand our programmatic platform’s ability to drive more meaningful engagement and ROI, whether it be through an ad or a piece of branded content,” said Sloan Gaon, CEO of PulsePoint.